“Renown Roofing is Great! Have used them several times now. They are dependable, always called me back when I had a question, great quality work, honest, and high integrity. Highly recommend! ”
COVID-19 Preparedness Response
No matter how long you’ve been a Renown Client, we hope you know this: Our clients are at the heart of everything we do.
As everyone adjusts to the changes in daily life being brought on by COVID-19 (coronavirus), we’re hopeful that you, your families, friends, colleagues, and communities remain safe and healthy.
It’s important to us that we’re able to continue serving you and do our part to keep you and our staff safe. We’ve taken a number of measures at Renown to prevent the spread of the disease.
- Reminding all team members of the need to practice good personal hygiene, including following the hand washing guidelines outlined by the CDC
- Staying home from work when they or a family member living in the same home is ill
- Increasing our cleaning and disinfecting of shared spaces in our office
- Consultants carry hand sanitizer and use it upon entry & exit into a property
- If an employee has travelled to a highly infected area recently, we have instructed them to stay at home and self-quarantine for the 14 day period recommended by the CDC
Beyond that, effective immediately, we are initiating measures to keep our consultants healthy by protecting you from unnecessary risks. We are able to complete exterior inspections without face to face interaction, and offer the option of being able to speak to you through FaceTime, Skype or Zoom to review any findings. Our team is well versed on technology and can provide detailed updates on your project via email, CompanyCam, as well as use digital signatures for any paperwork.
We’re Here for You. Even as the coronavirus situation continues to unfold before us, our commitment to customer excellence remains unchanged. You rely on us when you need us most, and we plan to be there for you to the extent that conditions allow.
Please keep in mind that the impact the coronavirus may have on our ability to service your repair claim is unknown. While we will endeavor to service your claims as expeditiously as we always do, we hope we have your understanding that delays may be inevitable. We’re committed to keeping you informed every step of the way.
Thank you for being a Renown client. If you have any questions about our response to the coronavirus or need to initiate a claim or a repair, please call 972-Quality (782-5489).