Your home can protect your family through most weather, but major wind, rain, and hailstorms can cause even the best roofing system to fail. Even when the roof storm damage is minor, it’s vital to get it fixed quickly. Otherwise, things will only get worse when the next wind or rainstorm blows through.
Let Renown Roofing & Construction take a look at your home. Our Dallas contractors will identify the problem spots and help you create a plan for roof restoration.
Get the Full Support You Need During that Storm Damage Restoration
With every storm damage restoration project we complete, our biggest concern is to ease the stress on homeowners. So we offer comprehensive service starting with a thorough roof inspection. We’ll also be there to help you pick out a durable roofing system for installation, and we'll even help you navigate the insurance claims process! From start to finish, you can always rely on our experts to provide knowledgeable advice and guidance you need.
What are some other things to expect from Renown Roofing & Construction during your roof restoration?
- Our team is very experienced, boasting a combined 100+ years in roofing.
- We have licensed insurance adjusters on staff who can help customers get 30 - 40% more of their claim covered by the insurance companies.
- We also have a Certified Thermographer on staff with the specialized equipment to detect roof moisture and cold air leaks.
- A highly rated roofing company with an A+ rating from the BBB, and over 1,200 customer reviews of our work.
- Flexible financing options through trusted lenders for your roof repair or replacement project.
Find Out How to Get a Free Quote for Storm Damage Restoration
If you are even the least bit worried about the condition of your roof after a storm, reach out to Renown Roofing & Construction. We can provide a roof inspection with thermography to determine the extent of any damage.
Our team will also be able to provide a free estimate for storm damage restoration in Dallas. If needed, we can also assist you with the insurance claims process. Give us a call or fill out our online form to begin now.